This step contains only mods that improve the gameplay without making drastic changes or making the game much more difficult. These mods are fully recommended for a first-time playthrough. The next step will contain "overhaul" mods that make the game much harder and more interesting, but are not recommended for a first playthrough.
- Highly configurable set of new modern features such as a quick loot menu, dynamic crosshair, sprinting, and more
- Enables/disables/tweaks certain settings to be as balanced and true to vanilla as possible. Can be further tweaked to your liking in the Mod Configuration Menu
- Allows for melee-weilding enemies to use the new sprint feature from JAM
- Adds smooth, realistic, and configurable recoil
- Fixes bugs within Real Recoil and adds support for JSawyer Ultimate Edition
- Reworks Boone, Ed-E, and Rexes' companion perks to be less intrusive/annoying