- Restores many pieces of cut scenery and a few NPCs that were cut because of console limitations
- Small collection of bug fixes/tweaks for Uncut Wasteland
- Merge of many gameplay improvements for the DLCs, all updated and fixed
- Major overhaul/balancing of the vanilla raiders, as well adding many new spawn points
- Fixes conflicts between Mojave Raiders and JSawyer Ultimate Edition
- Small collection balance/consistency tweaks for Mojave Raiders
- Adds hundreds of new NPCs and scripted events that make the world feel much more alive and reactive
Because of all the new NPCs/scripts this mod adds it can be somewhat performance-intensive in some areas, especially on lower-end systems. If you have a weaker PC, you may want to skip this mod.